Special Saving Account
Special Saving Account is interest bearing account operated by checks, drawn up to frequency of five withdrawals per month for eligibility of interest payment.
The applicant is expected to fulfill the following requirements to open such account:-
- Renewed trade license, registration certificate, tax identification certificate One passport size photo of the applicant or Managing Director
- Article & memorandum of association, an authorization letter to open an account,
- Signatory assignment letter and any supporting letter by the concerned organ
- Give specimen signatures on the Bank’s specimen card
- Fill the check requisition form of the Bank